Ways To Best Utilize Our Administrative Services, Virtually!
If you’re like most business owners or leaders, you know you would like to streamline and improve certain administrative processes within your organization, but you aren’t sure how. Many times we struggle knowing exactly which areas of our company need our active attention and which can be outsourced or delegated to someone even more qualified than us to accomplish the task.
At Signature Virtual Assistance, we have a lot of experience both helping businesses outsource various parts of their day to day administrative duties to our virtual assistants, and also with identifying which areas of your business operations are ideal candidates for delegation.
With each new client, we always start with a detailed administrative consultation to help you understand how to best leverage our services. Many of our clients jokingly say we turn their administrative operations upside down by bringing operational efficiencies and process streamlining they didn’t know was possible.
To help better understand how Signature Virtual Assistance can become an asset in your organization, read below to see how we’ve helped other businesses take their administrative operations to the next level of effectiveness!
- Calendar Management – Schedule appointments, confirm appointments, reschedule appointments, meeting organization; reserve meeting rooms when needed
- Email Management – Support emails accounts with clean up, respond to emails that don’t need client’s expertise
- Contact Management – Synchronize and update email contacts and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database from business cards, leads, and other sources
- Database Management – Create and maintain a CRM database, update with connection information
- LinkedIn Support – Export contacts, data-mining, import to CRM, schedule weekly communication to new contacts for specified number of weeks; turn warm responses into opportunities and appointments
- Client Support – Maintain client connection with birthday cards, company anniversary cards, weekly emails to maintain contact
- Presentations – Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Recruitment – Recruit for needs such as graphic design, web development, bookkeeping, etc.
- Research – Research information for purchases, blog development, and other needs
- Social Media Management – Reply to blog posts, Facebook comments, LinkedIn comments
- Bookkeeping Support – Invoice support
- Document Creation – Creation of best-practices documents, procedures, company manuals, etc.